Perks & Rec – Ann Arbor Summer Festival’s Young Professionals Club
Join A2SF’s new Perks & Rec club! — A commitment-free program that connects young professionals in the festival community and enhances their festival experience. Perks & Rec provides young professional members (25 to 40 year olds) with discounted tickets to select performances in the club section, festival drink tickets good all season, and access to exclusive festival after parties with other club members and VIPs.
Enjoy significantly discounted tickets to Mainstage events and a dedicated seating section for members only, making it easy to meet and mingle with other young professionals.
Get up to 2 drink ticket for the beverages of your choice at Top of the Park ($12 value) per season when you purchase a discounted Perks & Rec ticket for select Mainstage shows. Drink tickets are good the entire season.
Invites to VIP Events
Meet, mingle, and connect over that evening’s artists at Perks & Rec Cocktail Hours held either before or after select Mainstage performances throughout the season. Get exclusive invites to VIP Meet & Greet after parties with select Mainstage artists.
Become a festival insider when we share early intel on festival happenings and updates before they go public.
- Members must be at least 25 years old to join, verification required
- Two tickets may be purchased per member, per show for select Mainstage shows as available
- Availability of club member seating section subject to ticketing demands
- Limit two beverage tickets per member, per season. Ticket availability is limited and subject to demand.
- Invitations to select VIP / Artist Meet & Greet After Parties as available
Student Ticket Program
$20 tickets for current college & high school students
College and High School students showing a valid, current student ID can:
- Purchase 1 ticket for $20 for select performances, in designated locations.
- Student tickets are limited and available on a first-come, first-served basis until student sections are sold out.
- Buy your student tickets by phone, online or in person at the Ticket Office after April 23rd.
- Student ticket availability expires the day of the performance and are not available at the door.
- Ticket buyers unable to show a valid student ID will forfeit tickets or pay full ticket price.
The Fine Print: Student discounts will not be available at the door. Students enrolled in a degree program will be asked to show a student ID or proof of enrollment to pick up tickets; if no student ID is presented, student must forfeit tickets or pay full ticket price. Quantities are limited. Student tickets may only be available for select performances. Limit 1 student tickets per person per event. Tickets purchased by phone or online are subject to a per ticket handling fee.
Good Neighbor Ticket Program
The Good Neighbor Ticket Program is a unique outreach initiative that provides social service agencies in the greater Washtenaw County area with complimentary tickets to select Mainstage performances. The program is offered to those whose financial and/or social situation would otherwise prohibit them from attending the performing arts and enjoying the festival experience. Tickets are distributed solely through non-profit and community-based organizations that coordinate their visit to the Ann Arbor Summer Festival with their clients.
Tickets are not granted directly to individuals. To participate, interested organizations must submit an application to be part of the Good Neighbor Ticket Program with tickets being awarded after May 1. Distribution of tickets to select indoor shows is determined by demand, availability, and an organization’s previous requests. Every effort is made to provide each organization with some number of tickets to available performances.
Top of the Park Drink Tickets
The Ann Arbor Summer Festival now offers seasonal, pre-paid Top of the Park drink tickets for local organizations and businesses. These tickets can be given to employees or clients as a “thank you” or as an incentive to encourage new residents to discover the festival. The tickets are pre-printed on festival ticket stock and can include a business or person’s name on the ticket in the “Courtesy of” field for business recognition. The tickets may be used to enjoy any festival beverage up to a $6 value (per ticket) from the menu during the season at Top of the Park. A minimum of 50 tickets is required per purchase.