The Ann Arbor Summer Festival is committed to making its programs accessible to all of our visitors.
Contact Us: Please feel free to contact the festival office at (734) 994-5999 or email@example.com with questions or feedback regarding our performance venues and accessibility practices. Relay calls are welcome via the Michigan Relay Service by dialing 711.
The following services are available
- Accessible parking and drop-off areas near venues
- Accessible restrooms
- Accessible seating, companion seating and placement of mobility assistance devices in designated areas. Please call the box office at (734) 764-2538 regarding ticket availability.
- Assisted Listening Devices available at Hill Auditorium, Rackham Auditorium, Lydia Mendelssohn Theater, and Michigan Theater.
- Closed captioned movie screenings: Typically, 1/3 of the films screened at Top of the Park will have closed captions. Please visit film description pages at www.a2sf.org for availability.
- Sign Language Interpretation: American Sign Language (ASL) interpretation is available upon request for Mainstage spoken-word performances and select music performances with advance artist cooperation (3 weeks notice requested).
- Usher Assistance: A2SF ushers and greeters are able to assist patrons with physical accessibility needs to their seats, vehicles, or answering questions in venue.