Throw A Party
Party Tent Spaces at Top of the Park
The Ann Arbor Summer Festival offers exciting hospitality opportunities if you’re looking for a unique venue to host your special event in June or July 2018. From employee appreciation nights and business celebrations to birthdays, anniversaries and class reunions, Top of the Park offers an ideal venue to throw your party. Special event locations include two private party tent spaces and a roped off area in the grove.
Tent Rental Rates
- REGULAR RATE: $1,500 for one tent space / $2,000 for two tent spaces (on same night)
- HOLIDAY RATE: $1,000 one tent space / $1,750 for two tent spaces, available June 29 & 30 and July 1
The Grove Rental Rates
- REGULAR RATE: $1,000 for roped-off, private area within The Grove
- HOLIDAY RATE: $500, available 29 & 30 and July 1
The Grove is unavailable for rental on Tuesdays and Wednesdays, as the festival hosts beer & wine tastings.
Hospitality Sponsorship Options
- $5,000 investment as Top of the Park Hospitality Sponsor, committed prior to December 15, gives partner early access to reserve hospitality space(s) prior to the start of the regular reservation period. Select partners will receive all sponsorship benefits at the Presenting Level. Party Rental fees are included in the $5,000 sponsorship, however $2,000 are technically goods and services. Dates subject to availability.
Reservations for 2018
Reservation requests for 2018 will be accepted beginning January 4 at 9:00 am for returning groups and February 8 at 9:00 am for first-time groups. Reservations are taken on a first-come, first-served basis with priority given to sponsors. No requests submitted online, by email, fax or in person prior to these dates will be honored.
To make a reservation, please submit our online reservation form with your requested dates. Given the popularity of tent rentals, please provide a second and third choice date option. Due to the volume of reservation requests, the availability of dates is limited and competitive.
Please note that submission of the reservation form does not guarantee availability of space nor confirm dates. Requests will be reviewed and notification of availability and/or placement of tentative holds will be sent to the requestor within two weeks of submission.
Confirmation of dates will begin in late January. Although payment is not due when a reservation is placed, the date must be confirmed by the festival and payment is due upon receipt of invoice. If payment is not received by May 10, the reservation will be released and the space forfeited.
We look forward to working with you to create a spectacular event during our 35th season. In the meantime, please call us at (734) 707-4961 with any questions.